Etsy

Hall of Awesome

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Christmas Art Show

I signed up to be in the Holiday Art Fare at the Richmond Art Center. This is kind of a big deal for me because it will be the first time in a while that I'll be selling my artwork out in the opening at my own table. A couple of hats sold on the Etsy site which is a little encouraging but I really want to get some traffic going. The Vampire Box
got the most hits with 639 views making it the most interesting thing on the site. Hopefully I can move it out by Halloween. I think for the Christmas Show, I should really push the dolls and hats. This means I have to increase my inventory by at least 3 more dolls and 10 more hats. Time to hit the fabric store!

I submitted this film into the Oakland Underground Film Festival but I've haven't heard back from them in any form. Oh well, move on, nothing to see here.


I always have a good feeling about my art even when it's not finically sucessfull. It's makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something when I try to get it out in the opening. Like having a child, raising it and sending it off into the world, hoping that society sees it as wonderful as you do.

That's all, A

No comments: