Etsy

Hall of Awesome

Sunday, May 22, 2011

iMac Sphere

I love my Apple mac computers. If you are an artist I have no idea why you would have a PC. A PC is for spread sheets and cash registers.
My first computer cost about $400 and had 4k of memory. That's right 4k. My next one was a whopping 64 K, Next 128 megs, 4 gigs and now 300 gigs. I'm sure the next generation will be in teraflops and my kid's computer will deal in Petabytes and then Exabytes.
My first computer also had a keyboard and processor in the same unit and a roller-ball mouse. Now we have wireless keyboards and mice. In the future we will have a wireless monitor and eventually a keyboard less computer. I also predict everything in our house, from TV to phone to heating control will all be controlled by a small unit.

I did a quick design of the next generation of iMacs, I call it the iMac Sphere. remember, you saw it here first:


The new iMac Sphere. Wireless, keyboard-less personal computer.
128 Exabytes of memory
iTunes 12 with autoloader that chooses and pays songs that it knows you'll like.
air motion hand gesture controls
3D without glasses
$400

That's All
A

No comments: