Etsy

Hall of Awesome

Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Wall Art

I've completed two new art pieces.

The first. I'm calling Pow! Boom! Zap! Painted water guns on canvas. It's a representation of 1950's comics and old time science fiction serials. I think I'm going to sell it on some Etsy shop or eBay thing. Whichever brings in more dough.










The second painting is called Internal Eternal Flame; Acrylic, wood on canvas. It's basically a representation of never giving up and that spirit inside of you that doesn't go out, in spite of life's "weather conditions." It came out like an Olympic torch so I don't know if anyone will see beyond that. It's going to hang in the bedroom as part of a redecoration scheme, unless of course I can sell it too. I'm kind of fond of it so I'm not going to let it go cheap.



















That's all, A

No comments: